Life as a Puzzle
Sometimes it seems like my life is an assortment of puzzle pieces
They don't fit together no matter how hard I try
But I'm starting to get them together
Sometimes it takes a while
But in that while
You learn things about yourself
And the portrait that God is painting
The ugliest parts close up
Are the ones that give the picture life
The trials that don't seem to match up
Are the parts that make you who you are
~Nicole Smith
June 2005
They don't fit together no matter how hard I try
But I'm starting to get them together
Sometimes it takes a while
But in that while
You learn things about yourself
And the portrait that God is painting
The ugliest parts close up
Are the ones that give the picture life
The trials that don't seem to match up
Are the parts that make you who you are
~Nicole Smith
June 2005

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home