movies, point defiance, and more
Mr and Mrs Smith with Anna yesterday
Maybe Batman today with Anna, Robbie, and the crew
Point Defiance in the sun
Why is the beach oh so romantic?
Especially when NOTHING IS GOING ON
And when nothing can go on
YET
Because God told me to wait
Fine, I'll wait
But only because I know that God knows what's best
No, more than that
He WANTS what's best AND He knows what's best
Today's lesson: patience
Tune in next time for a lesson on packing small for group trips (yay for CALI)
Maybe Batman today with Anna, Robbie, and the crew
Point Defiance in the sun
Why is the beach oh so romantic?
Especially when NOTHING IS GOING ON
And when nothing can go on
YET
Because God told me to wait
Fine, I'll wait
But only because I know that God knows what's best
No, more than that
He WANTS what's best AND He knows what's best
Today's lesson: patience
Tune in next time for a lesson on packing small for group trips (yay for CALI)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home