.groan. i hate making descisions
intended major: psychology
intended minor: marketing
intended minor: french
can i do it all? and finish in 2 years? hmmm that's the question
will i use my degrees? it seems as though all of them are very versitle, right?
psychology: used in every day life to understand how and why people think
french: totally going to france and hopefully living there....as my step dad pointed out, why do I need to minor in it? good point
marketing: having that on a resume will be good for many jobs.
but what i have realized is that God sends you down a certain path
and sometimes the end of the path is not the destination
the purpose of God putting you on a certain path is to get you to another path
2 years ago i was sure i wanted to major in music
that's what got me to PLU
and now psych is my major
what would happen if i switched?
major: business with a marketing focus
minor: psych
I could still get my master's in counseling, it would just be different than the path I'm on now
I wish God wouldn't confuse me so much
intended minor: marketing
intended minor: french
can i do it all? and finish in 2 years? hmmm that's the question
will i use my degrees? it seems as though all of them are very versitle, right?
psychology: used in every day life to understand how and why people think
french: totally going to france and hopefully living there....as my step dad pointed out, why do I need to minor in it? good point
marketing: having that on a resume will be good for many jobs.
but what i have realized is that God sends you down a certain path
and sometimes the end of the path is not the destination
the purpose of God putting you on a certain path is to get you to another path
2 years ago i was sure i wanted to major in music
that's what got me to PLU
and now psych is my major
what would happen if i switched?
major: business with a marketing focus
minor: psych
I could still get my master's in counseling, it would just be different than the path I'm on now
I wish God wouldn't confuse me so much

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home