My hurrah's of the weekend (even though it's not over yet):
for flowy skirts
for the amazing sun and the amazing heat
for the fact that even though my stomach hurts like hell I'M HAVING AN AMAZING DAY!
for Sarah getting her tattoo
for work on Saturday morning
for fans blowing cool air through my hair
for loud music
for mommy that loves me
for white chocolate mochas
for the ocean
for the color green
pour francais
for piano playing that tickles my ears
for deep paintings
for friends that may not be my friends anymore but I still love them terribly anyway
for smoky eyes
for green eyes
for straight but messy hair
for hairy airmpits and legs
for flip flop tan
for love
for life
for argentina
for hispanic coming of age party
for my mom's car getting fixed
for pictures of my favorite people in the world
for EVERYTHING about today
How could I ever be crazy enough to not love life?
How was I ever stupid enough to not want to wake up in the morning?
I don't remember who that was.
Who was that girl that hated life?
Who was that girl that wished she could die?
Who was that girl that didn't care about ANYTHING?
She's gone now
For good I hope
And in her place is ME
Lover of life
Joyful Artist
Excited about everything
Creator of Songs
I don't think I could let anything bring me down today
nothing at all
even someone yelling at me
i'm so confident
i'm so secure
i'm so happy
i'm so vibrant
i'm so excited
nothing can get in my way!!
for flowy skirts
for the amazing sun and the amazing heat
for the fact that even though my stomach hurts like hell I'M HAVING AN AMAZING DAY!
for Sarah getting her tattoo
for work on Saturday morning
for fans blowing cool air through my hair
for loud music
for mommy that loves me
for white chocolate mochas
for the ocean
for the color green
pour francais
for piano playing that tickles my ears
for deep paintings
for friends that may not be my friends anymore but I still love them terribly anyway
for smoky eyes
for green eyes
for straight but messy hair
for hairy airmpits and legs
for flip flop tan
for love
for life
for argentina
for hispanic coming of age party
for my mom's car getting fixed
for pictures of my favorite people in the world
for EVERYTHING about today
How could I ever be crazy enough to not love life?
How was I ever stupid enough to not want to wake up in the morning?
I don't remember who that was.
Who was that girl that hated life?
Who was that girl that wished she could die?
Who was that girl that didn't care about ANYTHING?
She's gone now
For good I hope
And in her place is ME
Lover of life
Joyful Artist
Excited about everything
Creator of Songs
I don't think I could let anything bring me down today
nothing at all
even someone yelling at me
i'm so confident
i'm so secure
i'm so happy
i'm so vibrant
i'm so excited
nothing can get in my way!!

1 Comments:
i miss this.... i love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home