My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Monday, June 19, 2006

summer...quite boring when a bunch of friends are gone

I think it's super when I typed up a bunch of stuff then lose it all. and when i'm tired and i don't really know what I was writing.

All in all, summer sucks, I'm bored, but I work about 45 hours a week, I miss my roomate, I almost called Samuel and then realized that he is in MON-freaking-TANA, and the sacred romance is a good read.

that would be the down-low of what I can remember from my post. I lost it because I tried to do spell check on the word "thouroughly." And I still don't know if I'm spelling it right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna vB said...

pictures of your hair? yes!
bored? call in sick and drive to mon-freaking-tana... or westport!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home