when I fall, I bring Your name down, but I have found in You a heart that bleeds forgiveness
Some day I will learn to let God satisfy me
Some day I will learn how to communicate my problems, not just run away
Some day I will teach my kids the lessons I learned the hard way
Some day I will learn from my mistakes
but if I keep looking ahead, I will never cherish where I am now. Cherish. Last night I would have never used that word. But I use it now. I am going to cherish the seasons of my life as I go through them.
You take me back, always
Even when my fight is over now
You take me back, always
Even when my pain is coming through
Some day I will learn how to communicate my problems, not just run away
Some day I will teach my kids the lessons I learned the hard way
Some day I will learn from my mistakes
but if I keep looking ahead, I will never cherish where I am now. Cherish. Last night I would have never used that word. But I use it now. I am going to cherish the seasons of my life as I go through them.
You take me back, always
Even when my fight is over now
You take me back, always
Even when my pain is coming through

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home