reminiscings on the summer
I turned on the RENT soundtrack, and I realized that it was my music for the summer. It reminds me of the fun times dancing in my room with my roomate, Eddie (I love calling you that!!). It reminds me of the sun. It reminds me of tanktops. I cherished the times I could sit on my bed and just listen to music. It reminds me of when I thought I wanted to be a true bohemian. The kind that goes with the flow, doesn't let anything stop them, and lives freely.
This summer was one of my favorites. I didn't do much. I worked a lot. I went to Creation and saw Hillsong United. I lived with Eddie. I spent a lot of time on grandview and in point defiance. I smoked, drank, and cussed. I lived life without many responsibilites. I crashed my car. I bought a new car. I made plans and changed them. I dreamt.
Now it's time to bundle up and settle in the for the winter. It's just gonna get better.
This summer was one of my favorites. I didn't do much. I worked a lot. I went to Creation and saw Hillsong United. I lived with Eddie. I spent a lot of time on grandview and in point defiance. I smoked, drank, and cussed. I lived life without many responsibilites. I crashed my car. I bought a new car. I made plans and changed them. I dreamt.
Now it's time to bundle up and settle in the for the winter. It's just gonna get better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home