It's time for me to stow away on a trans-atlantic voyage to europe. It's time for me to get out. What if I moved to europe. How freaking crazy would that be?
but I'm not crazy. I'm boring.
I'm in one of those 'i hate myself' kind of moods. I need to be around people that are happy....cause sad people is me. and i don't like me right now.
i'm also making no sense whatsoever.
and i need to go to class.
je parle francais. oui.
but I'm not crazy. I'm boring.
I'm in one of those 'i hate myself' kind of moods. I need to be around people that are happy....cause sad people is me. and i don't like me right now.
i'm also making no sense whatsoever.
and i need to go to class.
je parle francais. oui.

2 Comments:
hahah, you're totally not making sense right now. but who cares? come visit come visit come visit!
its not that youre boring, love. its that you havent just ::gone for it:: i know we've discussed before that i sometimes (a lot fo times) take that too far, but youre a bit on the other extreme.
you need to decide youre gonna do it, then GO! dont let ministry and everytihng hold you back, cuz i promise that whether you spend a month or 3 weeks or a year, you will be changed for the better.
DO IT!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home