My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Sunday, November 27, 2005

kansas city

So I'm putting these photos of when we went to Kansas City up.
partly for other people
partly for myself so that I can have them somewhere, in the event that my computer decides to kill itself (as it's been trying to do lately)

Can I just say that Chase looks terribly creepy in this? I hate what cameras do to eyes!

We make one good crazy pic!
oh, look at us, all normal and boring!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna vB said...

Yay for blogs! No more myspace... if you stick with it everyone else might follow as well!
Glad you had a great birthday and that *special* people were there for a long time (you know what I mean).

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home