I feel like it's dead week! My stress level just keeps continuing to rise. It's after 1 am on tuesday morning, and I'm going crazy! I'm busy all day tomorrow, I have a test, a group presentation, and a group paper due all on wednesday, and a paper (only a paragraph, but I have to know all the sources for a research paper) due on friday. And of course I decide to fill up this last weekend with everything but homework.
Lord, cover me!! I need You! I'm desperate for You!
and again I ask myself: why do I do this? why am I at school? why do I need to learn at PLU? what am I doing that I'm going to use in the future?
and it's 1 am...i'm not coherent...i'm surprised this post is turning out legible without too many typos. sleep is needed. But so is doing homework....grrrr....
i have to be up by 7 tomorrow to bring sarah to school....then I go to work at 9....then I meet Justin and Malia at their house.......then I go to the airport!!!!!!!
I will see Anna in about 14 hours!
Lord, cover me!! I need You! I'm desperate for You!
and again I ask myself: why do I do this? why am I at school? why do I need to learn at PLU? what am I doing that I'm going to use in the future?
and it's 1 am...i'm not coherent...i'm surprised this post is turning out legible without too many typos. sleep is needed. But so is doing homework....grrrr....
i have to be up by 7 tomorrow to bring sarah to school....then I go to work at 9....then I meet Justin and Malia at their house.......then I go to the airport!!!!!!!
I will see Anna in about 14 hours!

1 Comments:
Nikki~
I will be praying for You today( always really but especially today) :). Have fun with Ana!
JOy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home