rememberance (that one's for you, samuel!)
I like remembering what God did for me. I was talking to my friends at work and they were talking about all the dirt they have on people. I said "you don't have any dirt on me". They said "yeah we do" and said some dirty sexual comment. I said "no, I've changed since september" They asked me what that meant, but before I could explain, they changed the subject. I was pissed, because what I really wanted to say was "I've traded partying for prayer meetings". It's great to look back and see what God has saved me from. He already has the victory, there is no need for me to feel bound by it!
prayer tonight....i'm excited!
prayer tonight....i'm excited!

1 Comments:
Yep... Thanks for the shout out. Prayer was fun last night. Lets do it again on Saturday!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home