My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Monday, March 20, 2006

OLD friends/GOOD friends

I love reconnecting with old friends
and when i say old friends, I mean OLD friends
friends from 15 years ago!
Lacie
Ben
Jared
Joel
Noel
I could go on for days!

I wonder who I would be if I still went to Impact
would I "famous"?
would I be leading worship there?
Is there a reason that he's been leading worship since he was 14 and I have just started?

stop comparing, Nikki
what?
you are just where I want you
but he seems like he's doing so much more than me
are you jealous?
I don't want to be, but I think I am
can I change that in you?
yes, you can
are you going to allow me to change that in you?
yes Lord, I want to do Your will!!! Not my own, and not someone else's
You are in My will right now, do not second guess yourself
.sigh of relief. okay God

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Banana said...

I'm glad you are visiting with old friends and stuff!! That's always fun! Well usually always. Guess what I am doing today. . . IM GOING TO H2Oasis!! YEA!! Indoor water slides in my new bathing suit! Anyway, I love when you put like the conversations that you have with God up. It's really cool. I love you Nikki. Thanks for the e-mail, it really helped. . .

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home