My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Saturday, March 25, 2006

on missing people.....and love

people come and go
usually there are good reasons for that
so why be depressed about it?
I guess I've gotten over it for the most part
Until I see them,
or hear them,
or be reminded of what they meant to me

am I ready for the marathon wedding day?
The day full of love and romance?
The day full of heartache and bad memories?
I haven't enjoyed a wedding since my parents got divorced
I dread each one
so here I go
smile
be happy
try not to show the pain inside
because it's Mandy's day
and Hillary's day
I'm gonna be happy for them
and slide into the background

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Stevens said...

two weddings in one day!!!! CRAZY!

I LOVE YOU!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah Stevens said...

so do you get my comments... i dunno cuz they never post!

anyways, I LOVE YOU

2:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you, may you be blessed tonight. i'm sorry that the weddings were hard for you, but God loves you (I know it is generic but He really does!) You are going to rock our socks tonight!
Joy

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home