My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

i like oatmeal cookes...without the raisins!

I think I'm in love
.sigh.
after 10 years, and no chance you'd think I'd be over it
I wish I could marry him
and have his kids....cause they'd be super cute
I'm such a girl
I miss my LA friends
I want to see Samuel's hair
and Eddie's hair
I feel like I've missed out
but at the same time, this is where God wants me
but I'm struggling
I wish it were easy
I wish I could just go to an amazing church service and decide that I want to go there
instead of PSCC
the service tonight at Impact was great
Greg Mira basically repeated everything that we've been saying in our desperation times
But there was a reason my parents left that church
Now I just have to figure out if I agree with my parents descision
Or if I want to go back
I like the people there
It was good to see them again
but do I want to be submitted to that authority?
I don't know
Is it where God wants me?
I don't know
Is PSCC where God wants me?
I don't know
I was talking with my parents
I love their advice.
but I said that all I want to do is just get married, and have kids
I don't want to make descisions just for myself anymore
I want to make descisions with my husband for us and our kids
I want to stay at home and just be a mom
Now if at least 1 of the endless amounts of guys that I would marry would realize that I'm AMAZING (and humble, haha)
then I would be married in a heartbeat!
~*~HELLO~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home