L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E
What an interesting group we have at PLU
Our prayer group is quite diverse
There's Carl: the soft one
Kelsie: the intercessor
Samuel: the soldier
Anne: the joyful one
Emily aka "Celia": the prophetic one
Emily aka Joy: the visual one
Jennifer: the discerner
Katie: loves God's love (talks about it all the time; it's great!)
So maybe my descriptions aren't perfectly correct, but it's what I could come up with in 30 seconds. The point is, we each have our place. And it's great to see people step up into their giftings.
I'm not really sure where I was going with that.... I think I'm procrastinating on my homework.
Is Ashlee Simpson's song titled "LOVE" really about love? It seems like a girl who doesn't really like her boyfriend, but "loves" her girlfriends (in the purely platonic way). It's great that she realizes that boyfriends will fade and girlfriends may not fade as fast, but what about God? That's real love. But even going past that, when I date someone, I'm not gonna be thinking about when we break up. My goal when I start dating is to see if this is the person I will be with for the rest of my life.
Enough ranting.... where's that darn pizza I ordered! I need reasons to procrastinate!!
Our prayer group is quite diverse
There's Carl: the soft one
Kelsie: the intercessor
Samuel: the soldier
Anne: the joyful one
Emily aka "Celia": the prophetic one
Emily aka Joy: the visual one
Jennifer: the discerner
Katie: loves God's love (talks about it all the time; it's great!)
So maybe my descriptions aren't perfectly correct, but it's what I could come up with in 30 seconds. The point is, we each have our place. And it's great to see people step up into their giftings.
I'm not really sure where I was going with that.... I think I'm procrastinating on my homework.
Is Ashlee Simpson's song titled "LOVE" really about love? It seems like a girl who doesn't really like her boyfriend, but "loves" her girlfriends (in the purely platonic way). It's great that she realizes that boyfriends will fade and girlfriends may not fade as fast, but what about God? That's real love. But even going past that, when I date someone, I'm not gonna be thinking about when we break up. My goal when I start dating is to see if this is the person I will be with for the rest of my life.
Enough ranting.... where's that darn pizza I ordered! I need reasons to procrastinate!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home