good times..........NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT
Here's what I get for housesitting in wonderful lakewood:
live gay porn.....
shall I explain?
So I'm sitting downstairs, minding my own business, doing my homework. I hear my name being called. I run upstairs, and they tell me that they have new neighbors. Gay neighbors. As they turned the blinds closed, they glimpsed something not so pleasant. Yes, 2 old gay men. Need I say more? I'm pretty sure I'm scarred FOR LIFE!!! I thought I was scarred when I saw Life as a House. I thought I was scarred when I heard my parents....yeah. But nothing has scarred me as much as this event. What is Lakewood coming to? Rather, what is THIS WORLD coming to? I realize that it's in the privacy of their home, but it's really not. The blinds were open! Who does that? I would be just as disgusted if it was a straight, married couple. I don't need to see that. The girls that I'm watching don't need to see that.
I need mental cleansing!!!!!!! breathe, Nikki, breathe.......
live gay porn.....
shall I explain?
So I'm sitting downstairs, minding my own business, doing my homework. I hear my name being called. I run upstairs, and they tell me that they have new neighbors. Gay neighbors. As they turned the blinds closed, they glimpsed something not so pleasant. Yes, 2 old gay men. Need I say more? I'm pretty sure I'm scarred FOR LIFE!!! I thought I was scarred when I saw Life as a House. I thought I was scarred when I heard my parents....yeah. But nothing has scarred me as much as this event. What is Lakewood coming to? Rather, what is THIS WORLD coming to? I realize that it's in the privacy of their home, but it's really not. The blinds were open! Who does that? I would be just as disgusted if it was a straight, married couple. I don't need to see that. The girls that I'm watching don't need to see that.
I need mental cleansing!!!!!!! breathe, Nikki, breathe.......

3 Comments:
YUUUUKKKKK!!!
thats seriously GROSSÂȘ
hahahaha, im glad im not you
lol
I LVOE YOU
so much i cant spell...
Ewwww! Ok gross! Why were the blinds open, people!? Yes, we live in America, but sometimes we can be too free! Be cleansed oh Nikki...think good thoughts!
I Love nikki!
Joy
yuck. . .
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home