what I have continued to realize about myself.....
I have realized that I'm confident. I don't live with the crippling thought that I'm too fat, or not pretty enough, or not good enough. Yeah, I definitely have my bad days, but all in all, I can look at myself in the mirror and see what a beautiful women God has created me as. Much of that confidence is obviously attributed to God, but some of it is attributed to my parents. They raised me to be happy with who I am, physically and in other ways. And somehow, when they didn't exactly do that, I still got through resiliant. Yeah, there were times when my mother would complain about pants not fitting.....yeah, there were times when my dad would tell me to stop crying because it's a baby thing....but somehow, by God's grace, I'm still confident. Basically, God has brought me through so much without me even realizing it! He must have a huge plan up his sleeve for me, cause there's no reason that I am who I am, only by His grace.
I feel like writing a poem or a song.....Perhaps.....it is a sunday with nothing to do!!!
yay for being an artist....
I feel like writing a poem or a song.....Perhaps.....it is a sunday with nothing to do!!!
yay for being an artist....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home