My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Friday, March 31, 2006

great...a sunny day is of no use to a depressed Nikki

It's easy to tell someone else to get over it
(whatever "it" may be)
but to actually do it yourself is a different thing

being depressed blows (or does it suck?)
I'm even depressed that I'm depressed when it's sunny out
meh
and I'm depressed that I have a million things to do
as far as school goes
2 tests
one french paper
and I guess that's all, but they are big tests, and a big paper
meh
am I going to prayer?
I dunno
I'd rather stay home and do homework
and stay depressed
it's all a catch 22
you're depressed
then you are too complacent to get out of it
so you get more depressed
which makes you more complacent
meh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home