My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tristan + Isolde

Tristen + Isolde
Lovely story
Here's the setting:
Dark Ages, Ireland and England
Tristan, adopted son of the king of England
Isolde, daughter of the king of Ireland
They say Romeo and Juliet was fashioned after this legend
But Tristan + Isolde did not end with peace

My favorite line(s)

Isolde: how many did you love before me?
Tristan: none
Isolde: and how many after me?
Tristan: (in a whisper as he's kissing her neck) none

My favorite line of We Belong Together (the song made for the movie)

What good is a life
With no one to share
The light of the moon
The honor of a swear

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Banana said...

Aww I love sappy movies! I want to have my guy now!! *pouting* oh well. . . watching sappy movies in the mean time is pretty much all we can do. . .

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home