My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Monday, May 22, 2006

camp job.....

Well, it happened. The call I had been fearing came just a minute ago.

I didn't get the job.
The dream job that I wanted. The job that I thought I was perfect for. And now, what do I do? Do I take a lesser position? The reason I wanted this job was the pool part of it. And the fact that I wouldn't be directly involved with a group of kids because that would just be too stressful for me. I wanted this job so bad. I know I have to be okay with it, cause it is somehow what God planned. But it hurts. I wish so bad that I got the job. Now I seriously don't know what I'm going to do with myself this summer. I pretty much have decided that I'm not going to be a cabin leader. Crappy pay, lots of kids, no open door for me to share my faith. Nope, not gonna do it.

All I had hoped for this summer ran down the drain in 30 seconds flat. And somehow I have to go to work in 45 minutes and face all the people that already knew who got the job before even I did. I feel betrayed. My eyes are all puffy, my nose is red, I probably look like I cried for hours. Just because I didn't get a job that would last me for 2 months.

What am I gonna do this summer??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home