This phase of my life is characterized by the oldies
I've decided that oldies are what I have been in the mood for lately. I watched walk the line and ray in the last few weeks and I absolutely love their music. The next few cds I will get will be all oldies. I just got the walk the line soundtrack. I recently got Etta James. The next few cds will be Ella Fitzgerald, Elvis Presley, Ray Charles, and I'm going to do my research on the great jazz pianists. My goal for the next few years is to be a great jazz pianist. To do that I need time, and that's not what I have right now. But once I graduate, have my own house and my own piano, I will sit down at my piano for hours at a time with Ray Charles playing in the background. I will feel the music. I will be the music.
At times I wonder if music is better than anything else in the world.
At times I wonder if music is better than anything else in the world.

1 Comments:
music is better than most anything. I also would love to spend hours everyday to just play and do nothing else... We will go on tour someday and it won't be as cool then I guess...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home