comfort food=dark chocolate covered cranberries
Apparently, because I was late ONCE and because I had a bad day ONCE, I am now "being disrespectful to some of the directors." That's not me. My bosses should know me better than that. And I think by "some of the directors" he means one of the directors. If I have been disresepectful in any way, I want to know so that I can change. That's what I told him. I said I have no idea why the directors would say that and that I want to know what's going on, because I was literally clueless, hit from behind. I had no idea that was coming. I was shocked. After heading out, I ran in to one of my coworkers who is a christian and an amazing friend/sister. I vented to her through tears and sobbing and she said some things that made me feel better. I was a little offended and hurt that my boss would come up to me and say that. I was offended that the person that felt I wasn't respecting them didn't come up to me herself and talk to me. We're adults, can't we deal with it in the right way? You go to the person you have a problem with; if they don't respond THEN you go to the superiors.
.....sigh...... someone seriously has to remind me why I'm working there. Oh yeah, that's right...it's because I love teaching 5 year olds how to swim. Then why am I lifeguarding? It's not fun for me anymore. I need to phase out as soon as the holidays are over and move totally into swim lessons. I've been too obsessed with money. God will provide, He always does.
I refuse to let the enemy bring my day down because of this. My day today: go to class, leave early to register, teach little Rosa to play piano, coach swimming (one of the loves of my life), and go to youth group (another love of my life). How can I be angry or mad when I get to spend time with kids all day? God, bless my day. Thank you for the opportunities you have given me to change kid's lives. I love You.
.....sigh...... someone seriously has to remind me why I'm working there. Oh yeah, that's right...it's because I love teaching 5 year olds how to swim. Then why am I lifeguarding? It's not fun for me anymore. I need to phase out as soon as the holidays are over and move totally into swim lessons. I've been too obsessed with money. God will provide, He always does.
I refuse to let the enemy bring my day down because of this. My day today: go to class, leave early to register, teach little Rosa to play piano, coach swimming (one of the loves of my life), and go to youth group (another love of my life). How can I be angry or mad when I get to spend time with kids all day? God, bless my day. Thank you for the opportunities you have given me to change kid's lives. I love You.

1 Comments:
did you get those cranberries at Trader joe's? Mmmm....yummy. and you are right...God will provide for you financially, i am learning that as well. i love you my sister, may God continue to bless your day!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home