My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

i realized today
that I am extremely
dwarfed by kids in the
youth group

their passion for Jesus
surpasses my own
their courage
surpasses my own

someone i had not met
came up to me
and asked for prayer
cause he "wants to see Jesus
do crazy things"
courage and passion
two things that i lack right now

but instead of feeling insecure
it makes me excited
for what they are excited
they have it, i need it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home