My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Have you ever done something and think wow, I could die right now? Okay, I know, pretty morbid. But it happened to me last night. I was driving. It was saturday night. At midnight. My thoughts: I could get hit by a drunk driver and that person driving almost hit me, I could have died. There were so many drunk drivers out on the road. I don't think I ever want to drive on a weekend past midnight AGAIN!

on a lighter note, a friend called me the other day that I haven't seen or spoken to in 6 years. And I'm hanging out with her today for lunch. I am stoked.

THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home