My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sober ~ Kelly Clarkson

I don't know
this could break my heart
or save me
nothing's real
until you let go completely
so here I go
with all my thoughts
I've been saving
so here I go
with all my fears weighing on me
3 months and i'm still sober
picked all my weeds
but kept the flowers
i don't know
i could crash and burn
but maybe
at the end of this road
i might catch a glimpse of me
3 months and i'm still breathing
been a long road
since those hands i've left my tears in
but i know it's never really over, no
wake up
3 months and i'm still standing here
3 months and i'm getting better
3 months and i still am
3 months and i'm still breathing
3 months and i still remember it
3 months and i wake up
3 months and i'm still sober
picked all my weeds but kept the flower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home