My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

my thanksgiving plans...

Two research papers are due on november 20th: two days before thanksgiving. I'm going to pass out on thanksgiving.

My full plan: go to sleep the night before at 9 or 10. Sleep til 10 or 11. Watch a movie. Take Anne (hopefully) to Omi's. Eat lots of turkey. Make an appearance at my dad's. Eat lots of PIE. Go home at 7 or 8. go to sleep at 9 or 10.

dude I'm stoked. I love thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home