My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

If I didn't have so many friends, I would actually be able to get things done. These last couple weeks I've been out of school, I thought I would be running, cleaning, working, and getting my life figured out. I've done some of that. Mostly I've worked and hung out with friends. Which is amazing, but I'm realizing that many things are getting pushed to the side such as cleaning, running, and getting a job. Grrr....So would I rather be lonely and get stuff done, or have a lot of friends and get nothing done. I'm sure if I really tried I wouldn't have to choose cause I was able to do all of that while in school. Time with my friends did suffer however. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be able to figure out how to be an adult. I do not want to be the adult that looks down her nose at people who aren't "adults" cause I've had friends like that. So here I am, a college graduate trying to figure out her life...it's a new world! By the way, my friends and family are definitely the most important thing in my life. "All you need is love, love is all you need."

On a lighter note, I got an iPod for graduation so I'm sitting here listening to the across the universe soundtrack. It makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home