contemplating life at 10:30 am over egg nog ice cream
yesterday I did a lot of hanging out with people other than my school friends. Why? cause my school friends are all at home getting stuffed with turkey. Why am I not? well, I live close enough to my parents that I don't have to sleep over there, I just stay at South hall. which is extremely empty by the way. I realized *again* that I will be very very sad when I leave these people. I know I will be too busy and the only people that I will hang out with are the people I see regularly: work friends. Not the most uplifting of friends. What am I gonna do with out my boys that treat me respectful? The guys that hug me because they love me. The guys that see things in me and call them out. The girls that I will miss I will still be seeing on a regular basis, hopefully. Except for Anne who will be in MN.
I can try to tell myself and others that this is not a goodbye but in a way it is. I will not make grand promises that I will come back every week. I will not say that I will call all the time. So here's to Eddie, Austin, Brandon, Amanda, Joy, Anne, Tabitha, Reggie, Eric. I love you all.
I can try to tell myself and others that this is not a goodbye but in a way it is. I will not make grand promises that I will come back every week. I will not say that I will call all the time. So here's to Eddie, Austin, Brandon, Amanda, Joy, Anne, Tabitha, Reggie, Eric. I love you all.

1 Comments:
:( I am going to miss you sooo much!!!
I love you big time. .
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home