My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Sunday, December 04, 2005

i love shopping when it's not my money

Today was shopping spree day. I had gift cards from claire's and sam goody for my birthday. I got these freakin sweet earings (among a few other nice jewelry)

And of course the Groban.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Musick said...

i am sending you some hecka hott earrings, girl

ps i have a blogspot, but its crap and i havent written anything. i need to figure it out.

lol

miss you, love you.

I WANT YOU; I NEED YOU OH BABY OH BABY

12:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah Musick said...

I MISS YOU

i need you i want you oh baby OH BABY

12:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah Musick said...

i need you. i want you.

OH BABY OH BABY!

lol.
im sending you some hott earrings...

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home