My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

triple shot white chocolate mochas are supposed to keep one awake, not put them to sleep. why can't I be the person that won't fall asleep if I have caffiene in me. I have a paper to write!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Stevens said...

i remember the first time you drank one of those... lol..

and then you got hooked!
hahaha


soon!
xosss

5:54 AM  
Blogger Anna vB said...

nikki... i miss you so much already and it hurts so much that even white chocolate mocha's can't cure it!
but... now we know really how close i am (only about $800 away from you) and how distance can't change the fact that we are friends and sisters for life...

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home