the attack begins, but I have Jesus on my side
it's the little things he gets you on.
The computer working slow
all the things I have to do today freaking me out
headache
anger at people who don't deserve it
And I just have to keep saying:
breathe, Nikki
Jesus loves you, Nikki
It's gonna be okay, Nikki
Let Him have it, Nikki
Be what your name means, Nikki
I have overcome the world for you, Nikki. I have overcome death for you, Nikki. I have overcome your fears for you, Nikki. You don't have to do it alone. In fact, you don't really even have to do it! I already did it. Accept it. Open your arms and receive. Receive the abundant life. Don't accept the desert. Live in abundance, in blessing. Don't look at the things past, behold I am doing a new thing. Something you have no idea of. Something dangerous, mysterious, beautiful, and amazing. Receive it.
The computer working slow
all the things I have to do today freaking me out
headache
anger at people who don't deserve it
And I just have to keep saying:
breathe, Nikki
Jesus loves you, Nikki
It's gonna be okay, Nikki
Let Him have it, Nikki
Be what your name means, Nikki
I have overcome the world for you, Nikki. I have overcome death for you, Nikki. I have overcome your fears for you, Nikki. You don't have to do it alone. In fact, you don't really even have to do it! I already did it. Accept it. Open your arms and receive. Receive the abundant life. Don't accept the desert. Live in abundance, in blessing. Don't look at the things past, behold I am doing a new thing. Something you have no idea of. Something dangerous, mysterious, beautiful, and amazing. Receive it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home