I totally swear I had something to do, and I now I don't remember what it was. I dropped my tennis class.....I checked my e-mails....whatever.....
Today is friday. thus ends the first week of school. It's managable, I've decided. I love tuesday/thursday classes, cause that means I have 5 days between thursday and tuesday to get my homework done (which is mostly reading, some paper writing). I have my french class in 45 minutes, which, after studying, I actually am beginning to understand! yay!
Monday is the first Ignite. It's gonna be fun. I have the set ready, we're practicing on saturday (except for Chad), and hopefully everything will fall into place. Actually, it will, because God's in control!
For all the praying we've done this summer, I think we're expecting it to be really big. I don't think it's going to be. Part of me thinking that is that I don't want to be dissapointed. But at the same time, I know that something has happened in the spiritual realm. Something that we can not see. Something that is unknown to us. It's not necessarily going to happen on monday nights. I hope it does, cause I've worked so hard this summer for it. But if it doesn't, I can't be dissapointed. I just have to keep my eyes on Jesus, and keep following His plan for me.
Busy weekend for me.....
Friday:
Class
work
work
kareoke
Saturday:
football game
church (possibly)
practice
Sunday:
church (maybe)
homework
ignite meeting
okay, so I guess it's not THAT busy, but it'll be full.
My creativity is not here right now, please leave a freaking message....
Today is friday. thus ends the first week of school. It's managable, I've decided. I love tuesday/thursday classes, cause that means I have 5 days between thursday and tuesday to get my homework done (which is mostly reading, some paper writing). I have my french class in 45 minutes, which, after studying, I actually am beginning to understand! yay!
Monday is the first Ignite. It's gonna be fun. I have the set ready, we're practicing on saturday (except for Chad), and hopefully everything will fall into place. Actually, it will, because God's in control!
For all the praying we've done this summer, I think we're expecting it to be really big. I don't think it's going to be. Part of me thinking that is that I don't want to be dissapointed. But at the same time, I know that something has happened in the spiritual realm. Something that we can not see. Something that is unknown to us. It's not necessarily going to happen on monday nights. I hope it does, cause I've worked so hard this summer for it. But if it doesn't, I can't be dissapointed. I just have to keep my eyes on Jesus, and keep following His plan for me.
Busy weekend for me.....
Friday:
Class
work
work
kareoke
Saturday:
football game
church (possibly)
practice
Sunday:
church (maybe)
homework
ignite meeting
okay, so I guess it's not THAT busy, but it'll be full.
My creativity is not here right now, please leave a freaking message....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home