late night homework fun at the library
I just had a rousing discussion with my roomates about
why guys wear their pants down to their knees
life should be a musical
reading a textbook that reads like a dirty magazine
apparently, to the scholars of this world, it's okay to be a guy or a girl or neither, or change between the two, or have lots of sex with lots of different people at the same time.
As much as I am not super ultra conservative, I am definitely *NOT* a liberal. Nuff said.
And now I have 1 hour and 10 minutes before the library closes. Maybe I should get to that homework thing.
why guys wear their pants down to their knees
life should be a musical
reading a textbook that reads like a dirty magazine
apparently, to the scholars of this world, it's okay to be a guy or a girl or neither, or change between the two, or have lots of sex with lots of different people at the same time.
As much as I am not super ultra conservative, I am definitely *NOT* a liberal. Nuff said.
And now I have 1 hour and 10 minutes before the library closes. Maybe I should get to that homework thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home