My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Friday, November 24, 2006

happy birthday to me. I just bought myself a birthday present. I can't wait to use it. I'm actually going to Imogen Heap. In Portland. On a freaking tuesday. Skipping class. It's gonna be great.

21 in 2 days. woo hoo

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Banana said...

Your birthday is in two days! Thats exciting! Happy Birthday. . .I will tell you now even though Joy and I will talk to you / see you on Sunday! I LOVE YOU!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Agenda for tonight: 11:59pm on the dot...call from me and anne...kinda sad that your partay is 21+, but we have an awesome present for you! Happy almost birthday, my sister :)

Joy

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home