Here I am, struggling...again.
I keep doing this to myself, even though I know all the answers.
It doesn't make sense in my mind.
I am disapointed in myself this weekend.
But only because I didn't do what I "really" wanted to do.
And I am dissapointed in myself that I am dissapointed that I didn't do what I "really" wanted to do.
I hate that I can never get what I want.
Because I am too shy.
But that makes me who I am
I was planning Ignite and one of the songs we are going to do is called Inside Out.
It's one of those songs that you *have* to mean it to sing it.
A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again, still I'm caught in Your grace
Yeah, I can handle singing that.
It's so nice and makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
And then you come to the bridge
In my heart in my soul, I give You control
Consume me from the inside out
That's a little harder to sing.
Yes, God meets us right where we're at, but He pushes us farther.
It is not acceptable to Him to keep making the wrong choices.
It's a challenge that I accept, but I need all the help I can get from the Lord
He truly sustains me.
He truly is everything.
He deserves everything.
I keep doing this to myself, even though I know all the answers.
It doesn't make sense in my mind.
I am disapointed in myself this weekend.
But only because I didn't do what I "really" wanted to do.
And I am dissapointed in myself that I am dissapointed that I didn't do what I "really" wanted to do.
I hate that I can never get what I want.
Because I am too shy.
But that makes me who I am
I was planning Ignite and one of the songs we are going to do is called Inside Out.
It's one of those songs that you *have* to mean it to sing it.
A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again, still I'm caught in Your grace
Yeah, I can handle singing that.
It's so nice and makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
And then you come to the bridge
In my heart in my soul, I give You control
Consume me from the inside out
That's a little harder to sing.
Yes, God meets us right where we're at, but He pushes us farther.
It is not acceptable to Him to keep making the wrong choices.
It's a challenge that I accept, but I need all the help I can get from the Lord
He truly sustains me.
He truly is everything.
He deserves everything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home