My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Friday, December 01, 2006

I think He can

Now that I've said that I want to be in a place where I need a miracle, God has put me in those places almost every day. I'm leading worship this weekend, friday night, saturday morning, and saturday afternoon. Holy moly. And I'm sick. Not a good combination. Oh, and then I only have one day to rest my voice because I lead worship every monday night. wow. God, I need a miracle. My voice needs to get better and stronger in 7 hours. I also need to get all the stuff done for my class today, and for dead week next week AND for finals. woohoo.

Talk about needing a miracle. But guess what? that's not in a discouraged tone. That's with joy because I KNOW God is coming through for me! I just have to believe it.

.....i think i can i think i can i think i can........
.....i think He can i think He can i think He can.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home