My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Monday, December 04, 2006

my likes change everyday so here's a list of todays

-curly hair
-the fray
-the smell of my roomate cooking fajitas
-that one boy
-ice water
-singing with a raspy voice
-getting paid to sing
-not having enough to cover a check but knowing that God will take care of me
-giving Emma a big hug
-letting 7 year olds make me laugh
-the fact that I haven't used my parent's birthday gift
-hearing from God
-hearing my french teacher tell me that I have good ideas for my paper

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about an amaizng cd of ganster music?? lol

xosss

sorry about friday :(

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to my celebration today... it was really good to see you.

Samuel

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home