Boy #1 (hopefully, he won't be boy #1 forever)
Boy was at church yesterday, looking very spiffy.
I did the cool-playing-hard-to-get kind of thing.
Didn't talk to him.
Even though I wanted to.
Real bad.
Then boy was at Ignite.
Decided that if we were going to chat, he would start the convo.
He did.
I came to a conclusion.
Boy likes to be my friend.
Just my friend.
I wish there was more.
But there's not.
It's a nice, safe, fun friendship.
FRIENDship.
Not RELATIONship.
Just friends.
Does that mean I can get over boy now?
I did the cool-playing-hard-to-get kind of thing.
Didn't talk to him.
Even though I wanted to.
Real bad.
Then boy was at Ignite.
Decided that if we were going to chat, he would start the convo.
He did.
I came to a conclusion.
Boy likes to be my friend.
Just my friend.
I wish there was more.
But there's not.
It's a nice, safe, fun friendship.
FRIENDship.
Not RELATIONship.
Just friends.
Does that mean I can get over boy now?

1 Comments:
Hey cool new look for the blog, I like it! Yes, he did look very spiffy at church this last weekend.
It was fun hanging out yesterday... we should do that more often
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home