My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Weddings, Jesus, and Wii

I wish the simplicity of childhood could follow me into this unkown land we like to call adulthood without the immaturity. My week has been stinking crazy. I know I can handle it, but it just came on so fast. I just spent 3 hours today with my best friend picking out a wedding dress. Which, by the way, is gorgeous! I'm really excited for her to get married, but it just means that we are growing up. Since I spent the whole day talking about weddings, of course I thought of mine. The one that is nowhere near planned, mostly because there is no groom. Not for another 3 years, AT LEAST. But the thought of even being in a relationship, let alone a serious one, freaks me out! I get so angry and hurt by the guys who are just my friends. What happens when someone who I passionately care about hurts me? I feel like I'm a ticking time bomb sometimes. I had a conversation with someone today. He asked me how I was doing. I said I'm surviving. Not thriving but surviving. He said he was too. Then I asked him how we fix this slight problem. He said "OH I KNOW...Jesus!" What a simple yet extremely complicated answer. After that, I said that I wished he could just sit next to me in person and just tell me what to do. Why can't it be that easy?

Today was still a good day. Tomorrow, life continues. The thing I'm most stoked about: playing wii with Justin and Jessi. One of the coolest brother and sister duos ever to walk to planet. Second only to my brother and me =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home