christmas eve.....
Merry Christmas!!!!
So far, christmas eve has been good.
but there is still much of the day left
plus tomorrow
BUT...
whatever happens it's gonna be okay
you know why?
because for the first time in my life I'm taking a chance
I'm moving out on my own
I'm risking everything
and trusting God
because He is everything
Take the vessel mold the clay
Lord I'm ready to obey
All I want I find in You
Lead me to You
I have nothing left to prove
I've come to the end and I need You
Nothing else can satisfy
Hear my cry
You are all that I need
You are my everything
You are the shoulder I lean on
You are my all in all
All my springs I find in You
All my dreams come true when I am with You
So take this broken vessel
Mold this earthen vessel
Till I'm whole and only filled by You
So far, christmas eve has been good.
but there is still much of the day left
plus tomorrow
BUT...
whatever happens it's gonna be okay
you know why?
because for the first time in my life I'm taking a chance
I'm moving out on my own
I'm risking everything
and trusting God
because He is everything
Take the vessel mold the clay
Lord I'm ready to obey
All I want I find in You
Lead me to You
I have nothing left to prove
I've come to the end and I need You
Nothing else can satisfy
Hear my cry
You are all that I need
You are my everything
You are the shoulder I lean on
You are my all in all
All my springs I find in You
All my dreams come true when I am with You
So take this broken vessel
Mold this earthen vessel
Till I'm whole and only filled by You

1 Comments:
Merry Christmas Nikki! I will call you within the next couple of days :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home