finals week is finally over
and i'm too sick to care
i'm missing a piano lesson and swim team
and instead i layed on the couch all day after my french final
which i probably did sucky at
and i almost took nyquil, but i didn't really want to be drowsy all day
because i already am
but the feeling of not having to do ANYTHING today
is fantastic
and tomorrow all I have to do is work from 9:30 to 12:30
i'm way stoked
hopefully I'll get sleep tonight..................
and i'm too sick to care
i'm missing a piano lesson and swim team
and instead i layed on the couch all day after my french final
which i probably did sucky at
and i almost took nyquil, but i didn't really want to be drowsy all day
because i already am
but the feeling of not having to do ANYTHING today
is fantastic
and tomorrow all I have to do is work from 9:30 to 12:30
i'm way stoked
hopefully I'll get sleep tonight..................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home