My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Friday, December 09, 2005

my life is a contiunal circle!

what happened?
I used to be so secure
I realized at the christmas party that I'm not anymore
I was dressed up
but I felt like crap
Someone said "wow, you're not wearing jeans"
and I realized that my every day wear for awhile has been jeans and a sweatshirt
with a few varities
but then I thought "why do I care?"
day in and day out, I don't wear makeup, I don't dress up, I don't work hours on my hair
and I'm self confident
The day I dress up, I feel like I'm the lowest person on earth
why is that?
yep, that's me, oximoron
basically I'm a jumble of mixed feelings because I have had (on average) 4 or 5 hours of sleep every night for the past week
and my brain is not working right now
and I have to be up tomorrow at 6:30
it pretty much rocks my socks off
whoever's reading this, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home