My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Thursday, April 27, 2006

wouldn't it be great....

...if the sun could wash away your depression?
...if someone could kiss away your wounds?
...if you could snap your fingers and everything turned out perfect?
...if the best friend you've ever had was still in washington?
...if school would be done RIGHT NOW!?
...if everything worked out according to plan?

wouldn't it be great....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how I wish we lived in a perfect world! Dang enemy, thanks for screwing up something so beautiful! Urgh!
Have fun tonight at the Cruise! Drive safe!
joy

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home