My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

eavesdrop in my conversation with our Savior

My neck hurts. I slept on it wrong. It's hard to drive. It's hard to read a book. It's hard to do much of anything. But I still have a million things to do that HAVE to be done! French paper/presentation, finals to study for, work to accomplish. Just sitting here, looking at the screen I have to be careful where I turn my head.

Satan is attacking. Slowly yet surely. Must...keep...guard....up....Lord, I'm failing, I need your strength.

be joyful

huh?

be joyful, for the joy of the Lord is your strength

yeah, okay, sure

be joyful always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks

okay Lord, I'll try

do not use the word try. do or do not.

okay Lord, here I go. I'm throwing myself at your feet and I'm trusting that You will catch me in Your loving arms

as long as you're content with Me and Me alone, I will be next to you. It is when you stray that I am far.

and it's all my fault when I feel alone. It's not because You have left me, it's because I have left You.

and I still have grace for you, My child.

and that is why I come back. But sometimes I forget it, and I stay away for a while

keep Yourself grounded in My Word. then you won't forget

Thank You for Your quiet, calm, conviction

anytime My dear

I love You

I love you more than you'll ever know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home