My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Friday, May 05, 2006

Is it my turn yet, God?

I want someone to share God's amazing sunset with
I want someone to take my hand and lead me on an amazing adventure
I want someone who will pursue me without fail
I want someone who will chase me until he catches me, and let me go just so he can chase me again
I want someone who is as perfect for me as Adam is for Laura

Can you tell I went to a wedding tonight? It was beautiful, romantic, classy, and both the bride and groom are gorgeous people so it made them look even more amazing! I didn't end up going to the reception, but it's okay, cause I needed to go home and work on school stuff (which I haven't done yet....) So I was sitting there, listening to the groom sing to his bride (as a surprise, awww) and I was thinking to myself

I don't believe I'll ever get that.
I don't believe I'll get someone that special to me.
I don't believe that the vows that we speak to each other will stay forever.
I don't believe!

Yeah, I'm definitely a little mustard seed of faith. I believe it in my head, but not in my heart. How will it get there? Am I gonna have to wait until God really bring *HIM* to me? Will I live in doubt, or can I believe before it happens? Isn't that what faith is? Hoping for things unseen! So if I don't believe until it happens, it's not really faith! Well, there ya go, you learn something new every day.

watching "what not to wear" makes me want to go shopping......I want to go shopping for this dinner on thursday that the guys are putting on! Shopping....mmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home