I think I'm in love....with the sun
The things I did today:
-hung out with my old roomate
-played with the cutest little kids who she babysits
-went to the Rock
-drove in the sun
-saw the mountain a gazillion times with a great view
-saw Brandt while driving
-he flipped me off (all in fun, apparently)
-heard IHOP music in someone else's car
-taught a piano lesson
-finished two of my papers
and the day is only half done. Welcome sun. I hope you stay for a long time!
-hung out with my old roomate
-played with the cutest little kids who she babysits
-went to the Rock
-drove in the sun
-saw the mountain a gazillion times with a great view
-saw Brandt while driving
-he flipped me off (all in fun, apparently)
-heard IHOP music in someone else's car
-taught a piano lesson
-finished two of my papers
and the day is only half done. Welcome sun. I hope you stay for a long time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home