My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Monday, May 15, 2006

mommy kisses

I'm watching a mom with a baby in her arms. I have noticed lately that mothers tend to kiss their children especially when they are babies a lot! I was thinking about it, and I was wondering why they do that. Maybe it's because they love them so much and they don't want to miss out on the time when their children are little and accept lots and lots of kisses. Just think, a mother trying to kiss her 13 year old in public. It just doesn't happen. The kid turns away, and says "oh gross, mom!" Then I thought of God's relationship to us. He loves us so much He just gives us kisses. Every day, without fail, He kisses us. Whether it's in a sunset, a hug from a friend, or holding hands with someone you love, it's all kisses from God. Just because He loves us and wants to please us. But how many times are we like a 13 year old and turn away from Him when all He wants to do is shower us with love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home