old friends.....lost friends....
I make a simple request to someone not to bash a friend of mine, and she jumps down my back telling me that I don't ever talk to her unless I'm telling her what not to do. She seemed to forget the time I drove to seattle to hang out with her. Or the day I called her 3 times to wish her a happy birthday. I care about this friendship, but it seems like she doesn't care as much as I do.
Which brings me to something I've been thinking about for a while. My circle of friends have changed drastically in the last year. I went from having 4 best friends to having 4 different best friends. Granted, 2 of the old best friends are still my best friends, but they are half way around the world. And the 2 other best friends I had I feel like I worked my ass off for the friendship, give and give and give. What have I gotten back? It's emotionally exhausting to even think about. We've changed so much I guess. Too much. My old friends have moved on, and new friends have come in. Now I realize why I want this summer job so bad: so I can forget that all my friends are gone. Over the summer the only ones that will be around are Joy, Samuel, and Sarah. Other than that, I will be bored stiff and depressed. I need to branch out, I need to meet new friends. I want so badly to get this camp job. It'll give me something to do to keep my mind of things.
....stop crying Nikki.....
Which brings me to something I've been thinking about for a while. My circle of friends have changed drastically in the last year. I went from having 4 best friends to having 4 different best friends. Granted, 2 of the old best friends are still my best friends, but they are half way around the world. And the 2 other best friends I had I feel like I worked my ass off for the friendship, give and give and give. What have I gotten back? It's emotionally exhausting to even think about. We've changed so much I guess. Too much. My old friends have moved on, and new friends have come in. Now I realize why I want this summer job so bad: so I can forget that all my friends are gone. Over the summer the only ones that will be around are Joy, Samuel, and Sarah. Other than that, I will be bored stiff and depressed. I need to branch out, I need to meet new friends. I want so badly to get this camp job. It'll give me something to do to keep my mind of things.
....stop crying Nikki.....

4 Comments:
Did you get my text?
...
The best summer ever is waiting for you! I know it!!
Followed by the best summer will be the best winter... in Gent :)
yes I did!!! and yes, it will be the best winter ever in the history of winters!!! and christmases. I can't wait till paris on christmas!
I am sorry to hear that a summer hanging out with Joy, Sarah and myself would be boring!!! You will do fine in whatever the Lord gives you to do...
hello mi amor...
im sorry that you feel all sad adn stuff... im sorry that some people suck. and also, im so freaking sorry that the lastfew days i have been going crazy and havent been able to chill... i want you to know that i totally want to hang out as much as possible, ok?? so dont think that i dont want to be with you ok!!! and i promise i will have a much time for you as i can, ok?? PROMISE!!! and i have a song for you...
:::YOU KEEP ME FROM GOING CRAZY!!!:::: by plus one...
nikki-
you are my one and only, the stars that decorate my midnight sky and the female love of my life! only after (actually more like on the same level as my sisters...) you make me sing... AH_AH_AHHHHH_ ah-AH_AHHHHHHH!!!lalalalalalalala (i ran outta words... hehehe..)
xosss
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home