My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I have decided I'm just not going to sleep until thursday. I slept about 3 hours last night. I'm at work right now. Then I have a final at 3. Right after the final I will be finishing my 5 page french paper on immigration in belgium (that one's for you, Anna!). Then after the paper is done, I will be studying my ass off for my next final which is on thursday morning. I will have a select few study breaks on wednesday inluding teaching a piano lesson, coaching swim team, and possibly going to youth group.

I can't wait for school to get out. I don't think my brain is working right now for lack of sleep. Good thing we get to bring in a cheat sheet for the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home