Triple chocolate ice cream is the greatest way to end the day
So far I have had a breakdown every day this week (meaning monday and tuesday). Let's see if the streak continues. I'm just gonna assume it will until I get a job and move out on my own. Let's just hope the breakdowns stay in the safety of my home and not at work.
Now I'm going to go to bed and watch Moulin Rouge for the third night in a row. It's amazing. Tomorrow night I might just mix it up and watch Rent. It's also amazing.
Potential place of employment: University of Washington, Seattle. I will move up there in June or July if I do get the job. I will live with someone who will not be named right now...you know who you are ;-) We will spend way too much money going dancing all night long! love ya!
Now I'm going to go to bed and watch Moulin Rouge for the third night in a row. It's amazing. Tomorrow night I might just mix it up and watch Rent. It's also amazing.
Potential place of employment: University of Washington, Seattle. I will move up there in June or July if I do get the job. I will live with someone who will not be named right now...you know who you are ;-) We will spend way too much money going dancing all night long! love ya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home